Saturday, November 10, 2007

Firsts...

I had my first night away from Addison this Friday when I went to the New York State School Counselor's Associaton Conference in Syracuse, NY. It was so great to sleep by myself in a big, soft, comfy bed and not be woken up by anyone. I had a great time with my co-counselor, Colleen. It was a great time.

Addison spent her first overnight at Grandma's. (Tyler was on a field trip to NYC with the art club and didn't return until midnight, so they all stayed over at Grandma and Pop-Pop's.) It went great, Addison was fine drinking formula from bottles.

She also has her first tooth! It just cut through. She's had a cold and the sniffles for two weeks, I guess sinus trouble can be a sign of teething. She's also rolling like crazy. If you lay her on her back she immediately draws her knees up and thrusts them over and flips, then pushes up on her hands and smiles. You can tell she's so proud of herself. Then she'll go back the other way. She's very strong. She's also got the hang of the Johnny Jumper and loves it. She's getting better at sitting but still flops over occasionally.

Disappointing news... not enough families were interested in helping with the parade so we're not going to be in it. :( I'm sad. Fortunately I didn't tell Lauren. We'll still go watch the parade, though.

Sounds like we'll have Thanksgiving at the Carey's, Christmas morning at our house and go to Portland after Christmas. Can't believe it's November already!

Thanks for all of my birthday gifts... I'm enjoying them all!

No comments: