Friday, July 20, 2007

Running Errands

I think everyone knows that kids can say and do the cutest things. And of course everyone thinks their kids are the cutest. I'm no exception. It occurred to me that most of the time when my kids do something I think is cute there is no one around to share it with. I thought I would start this to keep my family updated on cute things that the kids do that don't necessarily warrant a phone call in the middle of the day. (Since my family are the only ones that might be interested in these moments.) Don't know how often I'll find the time to post, but here goes...

I was out with Lauren and Addison, after I told Lauren we were running errands. Soon after I heard her say to Addison 'Mommy will feed you when we're done getting earrings".

I asked Lauren what she would wish for if she could have anything. She wished she could live in her own house (she has told us she doesn't want to live with us anymore because we're boring). Her house will of course be pink and full of princess stuff. She will live there with her husband, her daughter, her baby and her dog (sound familiar?) If her husband doesn't like pink he can have his own room.

Lauren currently wants to marry Harry Potter because he sounds like her and he's cute.

At least she no longer wants to marry Tyler or Kobie.

Lauren is expressing her own fashion sense. Yesterday she wore a pink plaid shirt, with a white crocheted sweater, blue plaid skort over pink capri pants, with the infamous striped rain boots, a raincoat and a pink plastic ring to complete the look.

Addison makes the cutest noises and smiles, but that's hard to record here. She likes to stand up with support (she's so proud of herself). She likes to be outside and feel a breeze. She thinks Lauren is hysterical and smiles at her more than anyone else. Oh, and she likes milk.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Lauren's outfit sounds great. Glad I can keep up from (kind of) afar.